Revisiting Pocahontas Unit
The Merits of Pocahontas Examined
- Grade Level: High School, Middle School
- Subject Area: Social Studies
Student research teams will develop brief reports of their
findings and share them with
their classmates. Students will take notes on the findings to incorporate the results
in their final projects.
- gain experience in developing and making presentations;
- compile information for later synthesis.
- Give students time to work together to develop their reports on their findings.
Students may also be encouraged to complete their reports outside of class time.
- Have the student teams make their presentations. You might want to have students
write evaluations of the different groups' reports.
Back to Pocahontas Revisited Unit Lesson Plans
LETSNet is © Michigan State University College
of Education and Ameritech