How do they work?

How do I take them?

What about side effects?

What about addiction?

How do I take them?

Pentazocine (Talwin) can be taken orally.

Butorphanol (Stadol) can be used as a nose spray.

All four can be given as injections, and all but Talwin can be given intravenously.

However, none of them are recommended for cancer pain relief.

Retreat Grounds Button